since ‎Jun-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 144 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Why wouldnt CW offer price matching? I would love to spend my money with CW. I am wanting to purchase the King Jack antenna ( OA8200 ). CW offers it at $129.97. But I can buy it at AdventureRv.net for $97.03 + $10 shipping. Amazon sells it for $106.7...
I have a class A that has a C6 auto trans. Mileage is 89,000. Fluid looks ok. Shifts fine, no problems that I could tell.I know this is a " Crystal Ball " type question, but would you trust this trans to make a trip from northern Michigan to southern...
I'm not looking to buy anything new, so the MH ad's and reviews won't do me much good. Other than that, is it worth getting a subscription? Can get 1 year for $12 or 2 years for $20.What about the Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide? Worth the $7? Fro...
It would seem that a lot of people don't even know about the little Mitsubishi Mirage. Having owned one for 18 months, I love it! 2015 Mirage ES ( CVT trans ). Out the door price $15,200 ( includes tax/title/plates ). I have read on the Mirage forum ...
I recently bought a PD9260 from bestconverter. I had noticed on bestconverters web site that PD was Made-in-America and had a 3 year warranty. After receiving the new converter I noticed the paper work in the box from PD stated it had a 2 year warran...