since ‎May-30-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Due to an extreme rain event the road to the Schoodic section of Acadia (Rt 186) is closed. Check the Acadia NP website for updates. Bike paths at Schoodic Woods Campground are also closed. There was also some damage to carriage paths at Acadia on...
Would like to avoid DC and NYC on 95. I see several options and would like to hear from those of you that have done this trip and have insight. Also, which days of the week might be best for this. Many thanks.
Thought I'd check here as there are a lot of experts that help out. I bought a place that has a light over a stairway, switch at bottom of stairs, switch at top. I noticed that the light is still on, very dim, when it should be off. I haven't wire...
Good to see recipes appearing again! Here's one I've been making for years. Easy to put together and ready in about an hour. Good fall dish, or anythyme!Lemon Thyme Chicken (serves two)2 good sized chicken thighs or 1 large boneless chicken breas...
We have switched out a new Domestic Cool Cat for an early model from 2000. New thermostat is digital. Called Dometic last week and got some tech help on using the original wiring harness, which they said could be done and gave an explanation of hoo...