since ‎May-31-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Could not find anything on this here. I have a horse trailer with dual 7000# axles. I suspect the brake magnets have weakened. Visually they appear good, but with the brake controller set at the highest setting, only one wheel will lock up on the...
Since I am towing a TT with my dually, I am posting here rather than the tow vehicle forum.Since 2004, I have only towed a "bumper pull" when pulling my utility trailer. Aside from that, I have been towing a 5er or goose neck horse trailer.We have j...
Our new TT has an inside and outside place to "hang" a tv. These hanger mounts appear that you use some sort of strap, almost like carrying a duffel bag. Have to say I have never seen this before. Is it really just hooking a strap to the TV and ha...
Sold the 5er about 11 years ago and been "camping" at horse shows in the LQ horse trailer since. Still dong the horse thing, but decided we need something else to do a little non-horse traveling.Got a GREAT deal so we now own a 2021 Jayco 264BH.Cann...
Looking into having the axles flipped on my 30' gooseneck horse trailer. I need to raise the rear of the trailer 2 to 3 inchesAnyone done an axle flip and how much did it cost?