since ‎Jul-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Expect to camp in Banff N.P. this summer? Be warned:http://www.thecragandcanyon.ca/2017/03/01/banff-np-experiences-massive-jump-in-number-of-campsite-bookings
In Rocky Mountain N.P. the Park Service got Trail Ridge Road open at 11 AM to day - daylight hours only (closes at 8PM each night until further notice.
I 70 west of Denver was recently closed by a massive rock slide in Glenwood Canyon. Today's word is that it may open sometime on Thursday. The detour will take you to US40 and Syteamboat Springs - aboyt 140+ miles before rejoining I 70.
Quoting the Calgary Herald this AM - "The federal government is making entry into the national parks and historic sites free in 2017 as a way to mark the 150th anniversary of Canada's Confederation"Further - "Passes purchased this year (2016) will be...
At our weekly park-wide coffee yesterday our Manager announced that Mesa Regal (2005 total spaces, about 33% park models) is completely booked for long-time visits for the season. Some individual RV spaces for short time ( o/night - 2-3 days) may be ...