since ‎Jul-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 897 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wife and I will be headed to the FL Keys at the end of the month. We normally leave on a Saturday morning, but are considering leaving after work on Friday around 6 pm, driving on I 95 about 3 hours, which would put us in in Ft Pierce around 9ish. Ha...
On our recent trip we came across two separate Pilot stations along I 75 in Ga and Fl that appeared to be more of a standard gas stations, than a for gas RVs pulling toads. Are there fueling areas behind these stores with the 18 wheelers for gas, alo...
Hello, anyone have any info on Indian Lake SP near Lakeview Ohio ? Wife and I will be flying in at the end of the month to pick up our ordered class C from RVW. Hope to complete our PDI, and plan to spend the night at this park to double check all th...
The wife and I will be traveling to RVW in Lakeview Ohio next month to pick up our ordered class C. Hopefully everything will go well, and we will only be there one day ( spending the night in RV to ensure all is good.We would like to visit friends n...
Good evening class C owners,Wife and I are seriously considering purchasing a C, and my question is about the drivers seat, and if the power option is worth it. I am thinking for longer drives, having the ability to move the seat up and down may make...