since ‎Jul-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking at possibly planning a trip next summer from south eastern Massachusetts to Nashville. Maps look like 95 south to New York, then 287 over tap pan zee bridge . Then 78 into Pennsylvania, 81 to Knoxville tn and then i40 to Nashville. Is this a ...
If you were outfitting a new long bed pickup to tow a fifthwheel camper would you buy a nice fifthwheel hitch and spend the money instead on a Reese goosebox and ball combo? I’m liking the goosebox idea because removing just a ball doesn’t involve an...
I am interested in upgrading my tow vehicle and had a question, is the 176” wheelbase crew cab longbed f450 more maneuverable than a 156” wheelbase crewcab shortbed f350? I have a concrete pad in my yard that was originally made for a class a motorho...
My wife and I are planning a trip to Virginia Beach next month and had a few questions about the area. We are not bringing our camper for this trip so we will be staying in a hotel. We are looking for advice on the area, I can get a better deal on ho...
My wife would like to get a drying rack to mount on the rear ladder of our fifthwheel to dry towels. So, I went to camping world today and looked but can't decide between two. One is called the smart dryer which mounts with the hanging rods parallel ...