since ‎Jul-03-2003
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We've been in our Rockwood 2502 ultralight (3600# dry - see sig) going on 15 years. We've pulled it all over the country and nothing major has failed (thank you Lord!). Admittedly I am quite handy, and have done a good job keeping up after this and...
Our TT is 13 years old. The vinyl TPO roof is still in decent shape, even though it sits out in the Phoenix heat (mostly) year round. Lately I've been wondering what to do when the vinyl starts going south.From what info I've gathered, it looks like ...
(I searched around, but didn't see any specific topics on quiet water pumps on RV.net.) While out on a 18 day journey through Colorado, my wife said she'd finally had enough of the old original water pump. It sits right under the bed and I'm amazed ...
Has anyone had experience with the Hopkins Insight controller? It is a proportional type and gets pretty good reviews on Amazon and other places. The main thing with it is that it comes in three separate units, instead of the traditional one unit des...
My revered Jordan 2020 brake controller has just gone out. Since Jordan controllers aren't around any more, I was thinking of going to another, true proportional controller such as Brakesmart or the Max, but they are now out of business too!It looks ...