since ‎Jun-01-2001
‎Mar-10-2024

My Activity

• 2,058 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 10 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

I realize it's winter in the Northeast and this is a new forum but welcome to the new Northeast section.  Feel free to introduce yourself or just say hi. Hopefully as Spring gets closer this section will pick up a little. 
It might be time to update the jacks on our MH. We have the original Atwood Levelegs, and while they have given us good service for the most part, I'm starting to wonder how many more times are they going to work. After the first trip last year I had...
About a year ago it was time for new batteries. The old ones had served us well with almost 9 years of use but their time had passed.While cleaning up the battery bay I decided on this set of batteries I'd try the mineral oil trick/recommendation. It...
Ever since we bought our current MH I've always thought it wasn't geared right. At a 70 MPH cruising speed it was turning over 2,000 RPMs, which is a bit too high for an ISL engine. Cummins gearing calculator agrees thats a bit too high, however a ca...
Earlier this year our hunting group decided to head to Colorado for an Elk hunt. I had the truck, another guy had the trailer so we should be all set.Well...lets just say the better half of the guy with the trailer wasn't as excited about her camper ...