since ‎Jun-01-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Generac NPG 66 generator. The remote switch will do a start up but fails to shut down generator. The switch located on the gennie performs normally (on/off), it produces power with no issues. Tests shows remote switch to be good. It is a roc...
I-69 south from Martinsville set to open Nov.5th. Finally will have all lanes open with normal speeds except some 55 mph restrictions in/near Bloomington and 60 mph around Evansville. You can travel non-stop for nearly 150 miles until Henderson Ky. T...
Helping son with battery issue on a older Fleetwood Montana on a Ford 350 chassis. House battery was bad and replaced. House bat charges on external and genny power, chassis bat does not. Motor running charges chassis bat but not the house bat. Is th...
For those of you who tow a CRV, on long distance trips requiring multiple days of travel. Do you start and run through the transmission routine every morning before travel. Have only towed the CRV on short trips but getting ready for a five day run a...
Been many years since I was on 36 west, at the time I found it annoying due to the seams in roadway. No reason to think it is better but needing to go west again so was wondering if anybody has a comment about the current conditions. May stop at RMNP...