since ‎Jun-02-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I repaired my father in laws above mentioned rv today. The propane furnace was not heating. I found the over temp limit switch had opened up and was not allowing the burner to light. Replaced the limit switch and all seems ok. But I noticed while but...
Looking at picking up our Class A in a few weeks. Hoping for good weather and thoughts on taking I 90 or I86/I88? Thx, Don
So it finally happened......... Got stranded on the road. Just left for first trip out for the season. Air pressure came up normally could hear pressure release normally while hooking up toad. But a few miles down the road noticed both air pres gauge...
We currently have Coachnet which is up for renewal. I noticed FMCA no longer has a partnership w/them. They now are offering the service through VAS. Curious if anyone has any experience using VAS?
Our coach has a couple of windows that are fogged/cloudy. This website offers a fix w/o removing the window. Seems quite a bit easier,and less costly then having the windows removed and repaired. www.foggeddoublepanewindow.comDid some searches, but c...