since ‎Jul-07-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Closed due to wildfires. Be aware if your plans take you any of the following.97 north of Klamath FallsI5 by Medford and AshlandHwy 20 and 22 at the split west of Sisters into the valleyHwy 138 between I5 and 97
a Northstar TC 800 from Hill's in Yakima. Now the waiting begins. I'll install the Torklift brackets so I'll be ready when it arrives. If your vehicle breaks down and requires to be towed, will they require the TC to be taken off? If so, will Coa...
Finally got the new home for the trailer. It's taken almost two years because of how busy contractors are in this area. It's 20x44 with the 12x14 ft door. Just have some paint touch-ups to do. Then I will get power run and start insulating the in...
My parents, who are in their 70's, fulltime in their motorhome which is a 2015 Itasca Sunstar with the V10. They are going through Harlingen TX and will be there a few weeks before heading onto Mercedes TX. Can someone recommend a reputable place f...
This is my dad's motorhome and he is not sure what the buttons on the far left and second from the right are for. The far left looks to be a battery disconnect or something. These are on the front dash, just below the monitor for backup camera. It...