since ‎Jul-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 457 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just bought the Torque T314 bumper pull toy hauler listed in our signature. In the kitchen, the vent above the cooking area is about 8 1/2 feet off the ground. During the walk through, I asked the "Director of Fun" (one of the partners), to open...
I'm trying to get this sorted out in my head. I'm looking at the Go Power IC-2000 for my new travel trailer. It's a Torque t314 and has 50 amp service. The IC-2000 has a 50 amp type transfer switch with 2 hot legs in and 2 out. I believe it will ...
Mortons on the Move - Go North - episode 4. They are using the dual alternator setup in their F-350 to charge their RV batteries. About 250 amps worth. I am very interested in this, but on a smaller scale. They connect through an LI-BIM. Anyone have ...
Just saw a post on Lon TV YouTube channel about a new feature in HDHomeRun (also Plex DVR). They are just rolling it out. In addition to the local channels you provide with your antenna, they have added a bunch of popular cable channels, which they...
How can I identify a Max Tow F150 by decoding the VIN? I'll be replacing my 2012 F150 with a newer one in the next 6 months or so. I'd like the heavier duty package when I do. But how does Ford identify it? Thanks.