since ‎Jul-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 238 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve been considering a Class C coach when I came across a name (Nexus) I’m not familiar with. Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of this manufacturer?Thanks,Bill
Hi all,Senior citizen here. I’ve been considering moving to a class C (from class A) thinking it may be easier and more comfortable to drive. However, after reading some of the threads regarding the heat issue around the dog house, I’m not sure I ...
Hi everyone,Is it necessary to drain the hot water tank when the MH is sitting for several months between trips? I live in the SW so freezing temps are not a problem.Thanks,Bill
Morning everyone,I have a question? Is it OK to let a Jeep Wrangler idle while hooked up to MH for towing?The reason I asked is my battery was dead after towing for 2 days. Fuses checked out OK so not sure if issue was new install of Stay-in-Play b...
Hi all,Just drove 2 days from Phoenix to Colorado with new Stay-in-Play break controller and arrived with a dead battery on Jeep Wrangler. Called installer and he said to check 30 amp fuse on coach that feeds power to tow vehicle. Coach is 2014 For...