since ‎Jun-04-2001
‎Feb-13-2024

My Activity

• 168 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone know what happened to RV.net?EDIT: now that I’ve had a chance to look around , I realize that this is RV.net, especially after I saw that I had 167 posts. 
Hey all Just ordered Power Stop carbon fiber ceramic severe duty truck& tow pads for my 2014 Ram 3500 CC LB dually. Most of the driving in that truck is towing out 14k lb. FW. My question, is it okay to use carbon fiber Ceramic pads with the stock r...
So today I brought my Ram dually in for rear tires. The shop wanted to upcharge me $20.00 per tire because they said changing rear dually tires requires more work. When I told him to cancel my order the fee was waived. When asked what the extra work ...
Hey all, Have a 2014 Ram 3500 CC CTD dually as my tow vehicle. Just turned 40k on the odometer. I have an issue with the left rear out dually tire. It is nearly bald and the rest of the rear tires have plenty on meat on them. What would cause this i...
What do you do with your sink covers during travel? Leave them on or remove and store?
Likes from
Likes given to