since ‎Jun-18-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,887 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It appears that the water heater is what started the fire. I am thrilled that the entire camper didn't go up in flames.Monday morning coming home from work I either had a mini stroke of some kind of seizure. I drove about 15 miles and woke up with my...
Still running the factory brakes.New fuel pump at 180,000.Miscellaneous items and regular maintenance. Doesn't use a drop of oil between oil changes and that's carrying the 4000 lb camper fulltime.It sure has been and still is a great truck.
I've been using my camper for work. I stay in it about 10 -11 nights every month. I work 4 days one week and 3 the next.It a 270 mile round tri to my job.Every other week the truck and camper come in and get a good going over and a good detailing on ...
I bought these 12v tank heater pads and two heat pads to go next to the drain valves.I bought a 4x8' sheet of, look like plastic cardboard and a roll of Reflectix that I will cover and help insulate the tanks.I got the pads installed and got them wir...