since ‎Aug-05-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In Quebec I slid into a ditch with my 2008 Monaco Cayman towing my2014 Honda CR-V. By the time the MH was drug out of the ditch it wasdeclared 'totaled'.I was able to drive my Honda toad back home to Texas. It can probably be repaired, but what abou...
Can you connect a new coax to the old (broken connection somewhere) coax and pull it through from the AV cabinet over driver's seat to the outside winegard antenna? Or does one need to remove ceiling stuff? '08' Monaco Cayman
Do you stream tv with an unlimited data phone plan, satellite,rely on rv park cable or over air? I'm trying to make decision if to get HD smart TV, or go to Hulu $40 'real time', or?????Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
08 Monaco Cayman - previous owner had windshield replaced. Now when hitting a bump or high wind the windshield will whistle - loudly.Is there a sealant to apply around the gasket that might stop this? Or another solution other than replacement? It is...
The shower head we have is great if boondocking and we need to save water, but we are usually traveling with full hookups. We need more water volume. What shower head would you recommend?