since ‎Jun-27-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 172 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are going to be at St. Augustine, FL in Sept. until the 25th. Then I'm looking for a campground that is about half way to Miami to stay at for a few days. We have a friend that will be driving up from Miami to see us. Thanks
We are planning a trip from SW OK to St. Augustine, FL for a wedding.Question on some of the towns we are considering looking at to visit along the way. Leaving in August ending up Sept. 20th St. Aug. Memphis,TN, Nashville, TN. Percy Priest COE, Dand...
We have been to Michigan several times. Spent more time in lower MI. This year depending on Covid, we are thinking of taking a trip from OK to MO,Iowa,Wis, to the UP MI. Would love some suggestions. We were thinking Leaving around June hoping its not...
Hi Oklahoma RVers. Staying at Natural Falls SP. Sept 19-22 coming from SW Altus,OK. Looking for one or two campgrounds private, state, COE in between to stay at working our way over to Natural Falls. Does anyone have any good suggestions or favorites...
I thought I would post some very nice COE campgrounds we have camped at in the last two weeks. First on was in Ozark, AR Aux Arc COE, off of I-40 nice people back in sights some with view of the lake, lots of trees, picnic table long sights.Second on...