since ‎Aug-07-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So here is the scoop, our 2003 Winnebago 29B is built on a 2003 Ford E-450 chassis. I am doing my annual maintaince, and decided this year is the year to fix my rear end seepage from between the diff cover and the diff. Chassis has 44,000 miles on ...
So yes I do have supplemental brakes in my Blazer. Next question is I would like to take on or my SeaDoos with us on a single trailer, has anybody pulled a small trailer behind their towed behind there motorhome. Here is a shot of the blazer and Se...
Has anybody had any experience with this product? I am looking to enhance front steering / wander behavior on my Winnebago Minnie 29b.Thankshttp://supersprings.com/installation_sheets/INS_SSF-106-40.pdf
Well I did some work the past few days on my 2003 Winnebago Minnie 29B E450 based coach. New Monroe Gas Magnum RV shocks front and rear. Not sure why every one says the fronts are hard, it just took proper wrench/ratchet wrench placement. New Brak...
As the subject says. With previous motorhomes, towing a 1999 Jeep Cherokee (xj) never felt the need for it. With this motorhome 2003 Winnebago Minnie 29B we are pulling a 2001 Blazer LT 4 door 4x4. Did about 2000 miles last summer san's towed brak...