since ‎Jul-03-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I saw this on the internet today and it looks like a interesting piece of equipment to have for back trailers in tight spots if it works. My question has anyone actually used one of these?https://www.tshuoyb.shop/product/index/pID/7…
I noticed that the new Ford class A motorhomes built on the F53 chassis are now using the V8 engine instead of the 6.8 V10 does anyone know the why? How does the V8 compare to the v10?
We usually spend the summers in Michigan and upon returning to Florida in the fall I fill the tank up (75 gallons) and treat the gas with stabil and it is good until the late Spring when it is time to travel. This year due the pandemic we cancelled ...
New Tailgater userI used my dish tailgater all summer but now it's time to disconnect the programming until the next time we use the motorhome how do I stop the service? Do I have to call in to end it or if I don't pay for the next month will it auto...
I follow all of the instructions in the Ford manual regarding flat towing a 2017 Ford Explorer with auto trans and 3.9l v6 engine. I run the engine for 5 minutes, put the trans in Drive then reverse then neutral, shut the engine off and open the kni...