since ‎Jul-05-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are heading to PP from Yuma tomorrow and just heard from someone that went down a couple of days ago, that they got held up by a protest near El Golfo. After 5 hrs they U turned and took a different route so their 3 hr trip took them 15 hours. She...
I have searched on the site for info on a wifi booster and see that the best solution would be a booster and router so I can use my other devices ie:iPad, iPhone, printer and to be able to use multiple devices with one log in.There seems to be a myri...
After travelling around for the last 9 or so years we are thinking of spending more time in one place. We are not sure where that will be but are going to rent a lot in the Foothills of Yuma, and see how that goes. We have arranged to rent a lot for ...
We will be camping near Vernon, some family that we haven't seen in a while we be camping in Penticton. We decided to meet up one day for lunch in Kelowna. We haven't been there for ages so aren't familiar with the restaurants there. Can anyone sugge...