since ‎Aug-08-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 289 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We need to replace our Dish antenna. Last year we purchased a Dish Playmaker and receiver package (not sure of the model number) after our older Dish antenna quit working while on a trip. The new unit quit working in less than 30 days and we returned...
I just pulled into a site and EMS only shows 116 volts. Would you trust it to run 10,500btu AC unit for one night without doing damage go the unit?Thanks
I've used the blue Camco in line water filters for years with no problems. Currently been out for 6 weeks and have had two new Camco filters leak at the hose connections. I even replaced the hose to make sure it wasn't a bad hose end. I've tried repl...
Has anyone rigged some type of safety wire or something to keep their camper jacks from accidentally dropping down while traveling?
We are considering a trip through Idaho, especially the west and panhandle are. Looking for suggestions on what to see and RV campgrounds, both full hookups and forest service. Will be there in July and August.