since ‎Jul-08-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a persistent leak in rubber roof in one corner of 17 year old FW. Had anyone used Flex Tape on a rubber roof? Is there any reason not to? My plan is to cover an area of 8x4 feet - lot cheaper than a whole new roof.
I just installed a new overhead ceiling fan switch, and turned the main 30a circuit breaker to my 30 ft fifthwheel off before I did the work. Problem is that I cannot get the circuit breaker to turn back on. There is 120v power to the circuit break...
My old Dometic m/wave was rated at 13 amps on a 15 amp circuit breaker - came with FW unit when new some 13 years ago. No problem. But old microwave died.Most (all?) replacement microwaves of similar size (including Dometic) want a 20 amp circuit br...
My defrost drain hose on Dometic refrigerator in 30ft FW broke off high up outside where the stub in barely visible. I would like to pop out the drain unit on the inside of unit to attach a new hose, but don't know how. Any suggestions as to how to...
10 year old Duo Therm 15k unit on FW only blows hot air. There is 120 AC power to unit, and thermostat seems ok, and DC 3a fuse ok, and blower fan work. Anything to do/try other buy a new upper unit?