since ‎Aug-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This week I placed a deposit on a travel trailer, which will be my first one if about 12 years.After taking care of my parents for the last 2-1/2 years, we sold their home so it's time to take care of my wanderlust.I have no idea where I'll go, or fo...
Hey there! I hope I'm in the right place.After twelve long years I finally purchased another travel trailer. I bought a 2019 Forest River Grey Wolf 23MK, and will be towing it with a 2003 Ford F150 Supercab 4X4 with 5.4L and 3.55 ratio.On my last uni...
I have a 2003 Ford F150 with switch on the fly 4x4. (That's an electronic shift transfer case, correct?) The GVWR is 6,500 (5.4L/Auto)I'm considering purchasing an Class A and want to flat tow a vehicle too. I read on eTrailer that "Trucks prior to t...
Hey there! It's been forever since I've been around. I used to have a Starcraft Hybrid, but sold it years ago. Now, after taking care of my elderly parents, I finally have the opportunity to pick something up and try again.I have an F-150 with a 5.4L...