since ‎Aug-10-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In a 2002 Adventurer 810WS: I have a broken connector for the handheld in the shower and need to remove the faucet to either repair or replace it. I can't see any way to access the back and under side of the sink from either inside the shower or outs...
We're finding the bed in our camper quite cold and I was thinking of adding some rigid insulation under it to try and make it less chilled. has anyone else tried this or have a better idea?
My 2002 Adventurer camper has a propane regulator which does not feature a selector to choose which of the 2 tanks to draw fuel from. Is this a totally manual, non-switching system? ie: open 1 tank's shut-off valve for fuel and when that tank is empt...
One of the 14" square roof vent caps on our 1990 Terry Resort TT is leaking. Is it possible to replace just the cap or do I need to replace the entire assembly? The hinge on this unit is a long pin, not the folded/curled sheet metal hinge I've seen o...
One of the 14" square roof vent caps on our 1990 Terry Resort TT is leaking. Is it possible to replace just the cap or do I need to replace the entire assembly?