since ‎Nov-18-2000
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,886 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am buying a 1999 Damon Challenger and wondering about the transmission. Is it 4 or 5 speed? Thanks.
I am handicapped and if I have to get down low to hook up a sewer hose I can't get back up without help. I had a macerator installed on my Roadtrek and I can dump everything from my walker. When I had my '03 Mountain aire there was a seperate compa...
We are looking into NF for next summer and wondering what a handicapped person will be able to see. I use a small electric TravelScoot scooter to get arun and nothing is ever mentioned on descriptions of handicapped accessability. Using a Roadtrek ...
I had a problem with my remote mirrors not working on my '95 Roadtrek. After checking fuses, wiring diagrams, and trying to find what I did different I was totally stumped. I came across the solution totally by accident. I had turned the Dodge hea...
Yesterday, as I was driving home in I-69 I saw about a dozen Prevost coaches heading East toward Canada. One was broke down near Imlay City, MI. They were all headed toward Canada. Maybe headed to Quebec. They definitely outnumbered all other coa...