since ‎Aug-13-2003
‎Feb-25-2024

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good day all. My wife and I have been without an RV for 2 years now after having had a trio of very nice fivers. We really want to get back into RV'ing and I have my eye on the Super C's. I currently drive a RAM3500 with the 6.7l CTD and I'm a big...
Hi All;We are looking to purchase a truck camper after many years of having a fifth wheel. Enjoyed the FW, but want something that is smaller and more versatile where we can get into some of the great State and Provincial Parks. Here's the dilemma:...
Hi AllD.W. and I are looking to downsize now that the kids have lost interest in spending time with us camping. We are looking forward to spending some time in some State Parks. We want a well made fifth wheel that is under 34', pin to bumper. See...
Hi all;Went to bring the fiver home for the season and one of the rear stabilizers broke. Only two years old and rusty as all get out. The main drive screw looked like it had sat at the bottom of the ocean for fifty years. Just cheap junk steel. ...