since ‎Aug-27-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last fall my husband and I switched from DirecTv to DISH because DirecTv was making changes to their RV programming. We also use satellite in our home in FL so we have been using that since October. When we signed up with DISH, we were talked into b...
Heading to Quebec in a few weeks. I'm wondering if I will be able to get Direct TV while there. Does anyone know what the numbers are?Thanks
I have used my present rig for 10 summers with the refrigerator in the slide out not being cold enough. For 10 years various mechanics have tried to "fix" the problem without success. My wife and I are at the point of wanting to replace the refrige...
I have used RV-Trine Extreme Temperature solution for my black tank for many years. The product has been discontinued. I liked it because when traveling in hot weather, I felt that it was better for odor control than other products. After getting ...
After a 3 month trip up north, we were back in a Fla. campground to unpack the trailer and avoid the heat. The power went out the next morning and I could not get it to come back. The rig is a 2006 and I purchased a 50 amp Surge Guard (model 34750)...