since ‎Sep-20-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,561 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have a long box truck with a Gator tri-fold tonneau cover. The cover is nice because it fits over the hitch and adds some nice dry storage behind the hitch. With the 5er hitched up, I can secure the cover in the open position and the front third ...
Made a reservation today and immediately got this email from the CG management, with a "Read Receipt Requested":-----No abusive, belligerent or loud activity will be allowed. ANY AND ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS AND/OR SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED. Abuse of this p...
My neighbor just got a 2021 Jayco Greyhawk 27U Class C (I think that's the model) and is trying to set up his F-150 4WD crew cab as his toad. Not sure what equipment he went with but reported that he needed to install Rough Country coilovers in the ...
Another trip in the books with the new rig! Had a few issues but no show stoppers!One item on my fix-it list is stopping some of the bounce and wobble in the trailer. Current setup is all factory, landing gear in the front and crank-down stabilizer...
Dometic fridge, we always keep a bag of ice in the freezer to help even the temps between trips. Last night went to put food in the fridge and it didn't feel very cold. Digital thermometer reading reveals fridge at 57* while freezer is at -15*! Co...
Likes from