since ‎Aug-20-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 531 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A lot of campgrounds and RV parks have "wifi at the office" but not in the park. Is there a long range receiver, booster, or antenna that allows one to get the signal from a campsite?15 years ago, I bought a range extender that actually did this. I...
I have a Hi-Q antenna mounted on the ladder of a 24 foot Winnebago Minnie. Keying up 17 meters at 100 watts momentarily starts the RV's furnace, even with the furnace in the off position. The other bands seem to be okay. Obviously, I need some comb...
While dry camping in freezing weather, the charging system died for the dual type 24 house batteries (2002 Winnebago Mini).It appears to be a solenoid system. It failed two years ago and the RV shop ran a new replacement wire "to tell it to charge"....
Per everybody's suggestions, we started the empty holding tanks with a couple gallons of anti-freeze, then waited until they were real full before dumping. It worked great!The problem was the bathroom pipes.The walls, floors, and cabinets with the b...
We are about a week into a three week fishing trip in Montana. We are currently in Missoula.Night time temperatures are forecast to be in the low 20's all next week.Our black and gray tanks are completely exposed. There is very little exposed pipe ...