since ‎Aug-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I owned a 5er several years ago but sold it due to a move. I am interested in getting another one. I still have my tow vehicle, 2004 Silverado 3500 diesel, that I plan to use. I can afford to spend around 20K. I would like something in the 27-32 ...
I have a 2005 Silverado 3500 Duramax. I am looking for a used camper. I need new tires for the truck and want to buy them before I get the camper. The tires I have on now are 215/85R16 load range E and are said to be good to 2470lbs per tire givin...
How did you all figure out if a truck camper was for you before you bought one. I have owned a 5th wheel and enjoyed it but it was limiting in the places I could take it. I really like the idea of the truck camper because it can be taken almost any...
I have recently had some changes with work that may give me a few weeks to go camping in June or July. The problem is I don't know for sure when I can go so I can't make reservations. I have done a little research on camping in Oregon and Washingto...
I am looking to buy an inexpensive used TC. I have found a 97 Lance 945 Legend. The guy has the Torklift system on his 97 3500 long bed. I will be putting the TC in my 2004 3500 long bed. Torklift calls for different part numbers for these trucks...