since ‎Sep-29-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The more I research this the more confused I get. It doesn't help that I overthink just about everything.Trying to find out the best cleaning agent for the PVC roof. Alcohol apparently has no affect. Acetone reacts badly with PVC. I think Mineral Spi...
We are planning a trip from Reno to visit friends in Bastrop, TX, then on to New Orleans. Back to wichita then down to Route 66 and home.As of now, we have not made reservations anywhere as we're not sure when we will leave and exactly when we will a...
We had to put our Bounce down this morning. She was almost 9 years old. She had feline leukemia and a tumor on her rib cage and had stopped eating and drinking. She's not suffering anymore. She has crossed the rainbow bridge getting all the belly rub...
We just put my 19 yr old Girlfriend down. This pic is from a few years ago when she was hoarding all her toys. She wasn't happy about the new kitten coming to live with us. Lana and I are going to miss her a lot. She had a good long life. Love you Ch...