since ‎Aug-23-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How do you compensate for the crown in the newer truck’s beds when loading your camper?
The nose cap filon on my 2006 Lance 951 started delaminating a year or two ago, some of it may have been due to bad caulking on a marker light but some is separate from it and I think it's just a result of old glue and heat from sitting in the sun fo...
I traded in my 2011 Sierra 3500 Dmax on a 2018 Sierra 3500 Dmax and am going to install the Lance plug and wiring on my new truck but there isn't a trailer battery post by the engine compartment fuse block on the 2018 like on the 2011. Is the best op...
I’ve owned three TCs for long bed trucks, one on a dually, and was considering downsizing to a Lance 825 on a SRW 3500 GMC, will I notice a difference in handling/ride with the short bed truck/TC vs the long bed truck/TC?
I'm considering this combination, are there any issues with the Lance fitting onto the later model truck? I know the truck manufacturers sometimes change dimensions over the years. Thanks.