since ‎Oct-07-2001
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 4,844 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I’m thinking about getting the new Blue Ox Braking system. Most every vendor online has it for $1780.90. Looks like one of those standard prices that manufacturers require their dealers to sell them at. Except for one. A place called RVePart...
So I recently installed a Victron SmartShunt on my lithium batteries. I’m at a RV park now and I went to log into my Shunt and I noticed several other Victron products on the list that aren’t mine. I tapped on one and it allowed me to log into it. ...
After a recent extended trip without hookups, and a lot of research, I decided I need more battery capacity! But I have no room for another battery. About two years ago I bought two Battle Born 100 AH Lipo4 batteries. I downsized my motorhome to a...
I just ordered and received the Onan EC-AGS+. The website was a little unclear on compatibility but all indications was it would work with my Onan QG-4000. But when I downloaded the installation manual the QG-4000 is not listed as being compatible...
Question about electrical issue.I have two 100 watt LiPo batteries. Been dry camping for 7 days now. The first 3 were on the road so batteries were charged by alternator for the first three and the generator only for the last 4. Everything has bee...