since ‎Aug-25-2003
‎Jan-24-2024

My Activity

• 181 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I was winterizing my camper today. The low point drains are located near the furnace exhaust. When I went to turn on the drains I noticed a propane smell coming from the furnace exhaust port. I’ve never noticed that before. We never use the furnace, ...
We have an Atwood water heater. Ours runs on propane. On our last trip it had an issue that I have never seen before. It would start as usual and sounded normal, and then it would hesitate occasionally. Kind of like when you are blowing and have to t...
I have an older Duotherm air conditioner. On our last trip a couple weeks ago I noticed lots of condensation around the panel in the ceiling. I pulled the panel and found the baffles directing the air had come loose. I taped them back up and turned t...
We are considering downsizing our camper. We have a 28 foot fifth wheel now. Wife really wants a smaller travel trailer. Problem we are having is that everything we see has a 12 volt fridge. We do a fair amount of dry camping. 2 way fridge would work...
We are considering buying a portable ac unit for our camper to assist the rooftop ac. We have a 13,500 BTU unit that came with the camper. It has always struggled in the south Mississippi heat. Has anyone else tried this and what were your results?
Likes from