since ‎Oct-12-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 310 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just experienced the real negative issue of not being able to fill your own tank in Oregon. The attendant seemed to be very professional, but unfortunately he forgot to replace to filler cap. I only noticed this about 20 miles down the road. Our...
We have a new to us problem with 2 of our dogs. They have always traveled well until they experienced Destruction Bay on the Alaska Hwy and the many turns on the Cassiar Hwy. Thunder shirts have helped with one of them, but the second and youngest ...
Last week we drove into Alaska via the Alaska Highway and on into Valdez via Alaska 1. It'seems basically still winter here and the road from Haines Junction to TOK is washboard type of frost heaves. Not a problem if you keep it under 35-40 going o...
Tomorrow we head for a sixth month trip to Alaska and back. Sunday I drove over to Speedco in Eloy AZ for an oil change and lube. On the way there the dash air gave out. Monday I started calling RV places to try to get it serviced. I left message...
Well, my wife wanted to be able to record her shows while on the road. Consequently I changed over to SWiM in the MH using a Slimline Directv dish mounted on a tripod.Reception and signal strength is very good, unfortunately my signal meter (Digisat...