since ‎Oct-25-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So my Suburban hot water heater has malfunctioned after 7 years of faithful service. It will ignite, but the flame is completely yellow and is producing lots of soot. There is no blue flame like it usually has. I have taken the tube off that comes fr...
So I had to tow through the night on my last trip, something I try to avoid, but was unavoidable this time. I kept getting flashed by on coming drivers because apparently my lights are too high and blinding people. I have 2016 F250 with the camper pa...
My 2013 TT came with LT tires which I really like having on the trailer. My question is how many years are you guys comfortable going with LT tires? They are always covered when not being towed and the tires have about 15,000 miles on them. No signs ...
I asked this question in the tow vehicles section, but thought I would ask here. So I am looking for some advice, hopefully from people who have done the same thing. Here are the truck details, 2016 Ford F250, 4X4, SBCC, 6.2, 4.30. I am currently tow...
So I am looking for some advice, hopefully from people who have done the same thing. Here are the truck details, 2016 Ford F250, 4X4, CC, 6.2, 4.30. I am currently towing a trailer with a max weight of 6,000lbs; I am looking at moving up to a fifth w...