since ‎Oct-26-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All,(I had this in Class A motorhomes but might be better over here).Does anybody know how to fix the stupid FLOJET 5.0 diaphragm system pump? I bought this most expensive pump a while back from Camping World and has given me trouble ever since...
Hello All,Haven't been on here for a while :hWe are due to replace both our air conditioners (they keep freezing up), but I'm wondering if it's worth the money going with 15 Btu units vs. 13.5? Price difference is about $300-400 each.Any thoughts?Tha...
Hello All,It's been a while since I 've been on here.Well I think it's time to get into a new coach after 14 years of MoutnainAire:)My favorite always was(after Newmar), Travel Supreme 9now Entegra).Since we still travel with our kids bunkbeds are a ...
Hello All,What have I been missing??:SThe other day I fuel up at a Love's over at the Truck side (since the pump's faster and I don't want to block the car pumps with my motorhome and trailer in tow).But the lady at the counter tells me I shouldn't h...