since ‎Oct-29-2001
‎Jan-15-2024

My Activity

• 1,147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

In our 2019 Lance Truck Camper we have a Dometic GC6AA Gas/Electric water heater. It works fine most of the time but occasionally it will not work on gas or electric. Its an intermittent problem that happened 5 or 6 times back in the summer over a ...
I have a couple of issues I need to deal with under the kitchen sink. I can see the wires and pipes but my arms are not long enough to reach them and my shoulders are much wider than the cabinet door. I can't figure out any good way to reach the wi...
Please, no political comments.We have a 5,000 mile trip planned with reservations made, but we are reconsidering due to fuel prices. 60 cents per mile for diesel is pretty bad.
I just noticed that I will have been on the TC forum for 20 years this all on 10/29/2021.Anyone already reached the 20 year mark on the TC forum?Looks like Admin made 20 years on the TC forum last summer on 06/20/2020.
Over the last 20 years I have posted 1,000's of photo links on the RV.net TC forum. Everything from how to disassemble a Rancho 9000 shock to vacation photos. All those photos were hosted on Fototime.com. I never had a single problem with Fototime...
Likes from