since ‎Sep-02-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, recently we moved from CA to FL. East of Texas I smelled a foul smell then notice my radio went off and associated lights on that part of the dash as well as the jack alarm was sounding off. We are located now in Panama City, FL. None of the R...
We are finally removing dinette! Raised platform with large bolts under carpet. What is the best option for removing them? Grind down? Also has anyone put wood down on raised floor? How did you handle the 2” front of the platform?
We've been working well for a while but now have a new issue. We replaced the Thermostat a few years ago and all was well. Last winter (1 year ago) I had an issue when the propane heat was on occasionally the fan (set to auto) would try to cycle of...
We have an 02 Journey. We have always had a small leak of fluid toward the drivers rear side. We have never been able to find anyone to work on the system. Most local RV places say they don't work on the under carriage portion. The point of the p...
Not sure if we are in the correct category, but the sewer smell is knocking me out. Periodically, we get this horrendous smell about 2 weeks after returning from a trip. We always empty out the tank and it seems to have pretty good flow. We empty ...