since ‎Sep-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am having problems with the same slide out in my 5th wheel. The large kitchen slide out has been problematic since new. I had the slide fixed once under warranty when one side would not go in. It was repaired again recently when it wouldn't go in a...
Thinking of upgrading my truck camper. My present one cannot be used off the truck. Who all makes a truck camper that can be used off the truck?
I use a Directv HD receiver from the house when we take the 5th wheel camping. I can't get the signal beeps when I try to aim the dish which makes it so much easier when aiming by yourself. When I get home and hook up the receiver, the beeps are back...
My Atwood jacks turn off (like they time out) on my 05 Alpenlite. I thought the batteries were getting bad (low voltage)so I installed new batteries but it still does it. The jacks go up almost half way before it kicks off. If I immediately turn the ...
We are planning a trip to the Black Hills this summer. Which Custer State Park campground would you recommend that will accommodate a 42' fifth wheel?