since ‎Sep-07-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 95 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am assuming some of you may already have some type of side mounted directional indicator, perhaps on the mirrors. But unfortunately my RV does not. I am contemplating adding some type of indicator to the front/side of the rig, in order for vehicles...
I was wondering if anyone else use O3 to clean their fresh water tanks/lines. After numerous complaints from the DW about our water smelling like chlorine or bleach, I now use a venturi when filling my tank which injects ozone from a small ozone gene...
I recently purchased a semi-expensive adjustable water pressure regulator with gauge. I would rather have it at the RV end of the water hose than the spigot end. I'm not sure if it even makes a difference. My rig has an enclosed compartment for all t...
I know this sounds like a stupid question, so let me explain. My new rig has a Precision Circuits PCS, which works in hand with a Magnum 2Kw inverter. The documentation states that the PCS will work together via an inverter assist mode. The PCS also ...
Has anyone used the F11 Top Coat product? I just recieved an order and initially it seems like a good product. My main concern is how long it might last between applications. -Thanks