since ‎Sep-08-2003
‎Dec-09-2023

My Activity

• 1,734 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone used a Doggie Day Care in this area.We will be staying at the Picture Rock KOA. I did an internet search and came up with Rover.comSeveral people popped up with good reviews. Has anyone used Rover in that area.Thanks Dan
Considering purchasing a Class A. Where do you get oil changes and other services when traveling?Especially if there is no RV dealers near by.
Looking for the best routes from Cleveland Ohio to Munising, Michigan.I know straight shot is I-75. Looking for alternatives but do not want to go through Chicago. Willing to go around chicago. How rough is it crossing Mackinaw Bridge with Fifth whee...
I seen the post about Truck camper into Canada. It talks about vehicle insurance.My question is do you actually need a passport?Everything i have found so far indicates that the new drivers license is acceptable. Does any one know this for a fact. If...
What is your usage of DEF when towing. I have a 2020 GMC 3500 sierra 6.6 Duramax diesel.I have 17000 miles on it now. Most of the miles are regular driving hardly use any DEF.Had my truck serviced oil and filter change. Fuel filter changed as well as...