since ‎Dec-05-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone. We have a fifth wheel and pull it with a long bed crew cab. This was fine until we really got old. We've had our trailer since 2000 and love every inch of it, but we realize it is harder now to level the jacks and the thing is just so...
We have had a wonderful Jayco Eagle 5th Wheel since 2000, but it is getting old and so are we. Pulling that with a crew cab truck is getting a little much. We are looking at buying a 2015 Forest River Forester with only 10,000 plus miles. It looks...
We stayed overnight at Lazy Acres near Fayetteville, NC. What nice new owners, a pleasant place to stay and easy on and off from I-95. They have a nice pond for catch and release and although the pool was closed, I am sure it is just as nice.
We've been to Charleston many times, at least 3 times in our camper and probably 5 times just traveling before the camper. We have stayed all 3 times at Oak Plantation on Route 17. It is clean, easy in and around the campground and the nice young g...
We just returned from a nice stay at Skidaway Island State Park. This place is so beautiful, clean and well maintained. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to head north. We have been there before several years ago, but I think we now a...