since ‎Sep-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 93 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know, can you hook up a hose to the fresh water spigots at Furnace creek cg. In the national park? Thanks,Steve
Hi Folks,We are the original owners of this view. Love it. One problem since day 1 has been the awning. Main problem now - it often does not fully close on retraction. The motors work to rewind, it gets back to the place where the plastic cover is su...
Hi all,I don’t drink or cook from my rv water system (bring bottled water.) it’s used for bathing and washing dishes. As such I only fully sanitize every year or even 2. My question is what most of you do about your hot water heater when sanitizing. ...
We have had a Winnebago View class C for about 5 years, and a 5er for the decade before. We think at times of a larger class A for part timing in retirement. Many have commercial refrigerators. How do you keep your food cold when camping in a no hook...
Hi Folks,For 5 years I have been towing a Jeep Wrangler behind my Winnebago View. I have a blue ox setup. It works like a charm, but I have one problem - a thick steel pin slides through the tow arms from the motorhome and receiving brackets on that ...