since ‎Dec-17-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So my 1200LRIM needs replacement and the local RV shop wants $2500 to replace the cooling unit. A new Norcold 1210LRIM is going for $3500 so i'm thinking going with new and installing myself. From what I can see to replace the fridge is pretty straig...
A couple of 113 degree days in Paso Robles and I'm afraid the bedroom A/C finally gave up. It was working like a champ and then all of a sudden it started blowing hot air. I shut it down and waited 12 hours then tried to fire it back up. The fan blow...
So I noticed the carpet getting wet alongside the fridge (Norcold 1200LRIM). I go outside and remove the panel and notice water collecting around the base. At first I thought it was just excessive condensation missing the drain tray.(it was 113 Deg. ...
What are you guys paying for various services? I was quoted $700 for oil change, $640 for coolant flush, $285 for generator service.8.8 Cummins motor8000 W onan generatorAlso curious about fuel filters change?
Just leaving for a trip and something electrical is happening. I was plugged into shore power and running the AC to cool down the coach. I was planning on unplugging and converting to generator so i started the generator and the AC died. I turned off...