since ‎Sep-11-2003
‎Feb-05-2024

My Activity

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who in the world would want someone else's SEWER HOSE?Woke up yesterday morning at Chain-O-lakes state park in northern Indiana (park was full) and walked around to the rear of the RV.Bumper plug on the ground and stinky slinky GONE.......I carry a c...
Hello!On the way to our campsite, we used the pump several times.Got all set up and turned on the pump and it runs but won’t pump.All fittingsare tight, tank is full but no water is pumping.Could it have lost its prime? Thanks TD
So, I pulled my rig in a massive rain storm and a few days later, I see water dripping from an opening in the underbelly material.I'm thinking leaky plumbing so, I make a slit in the material so I could take a look. No leak so I assume it got in ther...
Dang it! Took The first trip of the year last week and now, this weekend, temps are going down down down…20F for a low Saturday night.I know it takes time at that temp to Freeze and burst pipes but I’m a bit worried……
My wife and I think we found the perfect TT for us and have pulled it 5k plus miles so far.Now it’s time to upgrade some things.The audio unit that came with it is junk. The speakers are wired left channel bedroom right channel living room….stupid.I’...