since ‎Dec-19-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 363 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone pull a 20 foot trailer with the subject truck? If so, I would love to hear how the truck handles the load.
I have used Streets and Trips from the first year it was produced. But, now that S&T are not being updated I have decided to purchase a gps made for vehicles. My question - What vehicle GPS is best for Trip Planning. Do any of them compare with S&...
I have had Good Sam Roadside Assistance for the past four years. In that time, I have called them for assistance twice. Once was to change a flat tire in the hot summer sun. The other instance was when we were in the need of a tow. Both times,...
My F250 6.0L psd engine shut off while we were on the road and wont start now. Anyone had this problem and what was the solution. We have plenty of fuel pressure.
We are thinking of going to Durango, Colorado this summer pulling our fifth wheel. We will be going westbound out of Kansas. I would appreciate any advice about the road conditions and grades for pulling our fifth wheel along the routes into Durango.