since ‎Jul-16-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 147 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 5th wheel that I recently traded in had a Winegard Batwing Antenna with a Wingman. I had installed the new Sensar wall plate that lets you fine tune channels. I loved it. The new (to me) motorhome had a King Jack manual tune antenna. never wor...
Wiring on a new 30 AMP plug. This is 10 gauge wire and I'm trying to find the best way to get the wire under the screw and washer. It seems too big to fit twisted in one bundle, so I split each end into 2 strands. Then I stuck each strand under ea...
I just installed a second air conditioner on my 30 amp 5th wheel. I chose this particular unit because it was advertised as 2000 watt generator friendly. It is a 13,500 BTU unit and as stated has a 16000 BTU equivalent. I purchased the non ducted ...
I have an older 5500 Watt Generator. In the past at NASCAR events this beast has powered two 30 amp RV's. Run Fridge and water heater on propane and this thing sings along just fine as long as you feed it. It has two duplex 120 volt outlets both la...
So our Queen bed is in our rear slide. No night stands on either side. Nowhere for DW to put bottle of water, reading glasses or wine glass. DW's side of the bed was right next to her wardrobe. So we made a shelf, cut a hole in the side of the wa...