Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Search
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  



Open Roads Forum  >  Search the Forums

 > Your search for posts made by 'DiskDoctr' found 6 matches.

Sort by:    Search within results:
  Subject Author Date Posted Forum
RE: MiFi/Verizon

MiFi Jetpack Isn't that 4G? Did Verizon disable support for it, or did you turn it off? Pretty sure I have one somewhere.
DiskDoctr 04/21/19 11:34am Technology Corner
RE: AA battery life

those sunbeam batteries are carbon-zink not alkiline ^^This^^ Alkaline are what you want.
DiskDoctr 04/21/19 11:28am Technology Corner
RE: Rhinoflex... Not what it used to be

Considering something like 20% return DEFECTIVE items, that leaves 80% of the **** and cheap products' sales the mfr gets to keep. Is it right? Nope. Is it honorable? Nope. Is it profitable? Yep. Guess which one will prevail....
DiskDoctr 04/21/19 11:19am General RVing Issues
RE: Salt, Rust, and the value of a diesel engine

Another strategy that may help either choice would be an annual wash down and treatment with something like FLUIDFILM. A lot of work to properly cover all the spots and inside box frames and such. Well worth having a professional do it. Shouldn't be too much once per year and definitely helps preserve your investment. Let us know what you choose and good luck!
DiskDoctr 04/20/19 07:09am Tow Vehicles
RE: Friday Funny - nice home-built

Creatively simple. All the wiring and base appliances and amenities would be in the truck camper part. Seriously gotta look at the weight issue on the axle and tires, though. As for a cabin (park in a mostly fixed spot), it's AWESOME! Windows look big enough to hunt out of ;)
DiskDoctr 04/20/19 06:45am Travel Trailers
RE: Friday Funny - nice home-built

Are those the new 7k lbs rating per tire from Goodyear?
DiskDoctr 04/19/19 06:02pm Travel Trailers
Sort by:    Search within results:


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS