Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Search
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Open Roads Forum  >  Search the Forums

 > Your search for posts made by 'enblethen' found 1030 matches.

Sort by:    Search within results:
Page of 52  
  Subject Author Date Posted Forum
RE: Onan 4kw issue

This switch is normally used to reverse polarity for function like a slide out Reversing polarity switch wiring diagram
enblethen 07/20/19 11:03am Tech Issues
RE: Onan 4kw issue

Running the 120 volts from genset to transfer switch and running shore power cord to same location is more cost effective for manufacturer.
enblethen 07/20/19 08:27am Tech Issues
RE: Onan 4kw issue

The transfer if equipped is normally close to the converter
enblethen 07/20/19 07:25am Tech Issues
RE: Onan 4kw issue

The genset power would pass through the transfer switch if equipped. Some 30 amp rigs require the shore power cord to be plugged into a genset 30 amp receptacle. Which do you have? If equipped with automatic transfer switch, locate it and check for damaged components. If genset receptacle, unplug from receptacle and then check
enblethen 07/19/19 08:17pm Tech Issues
RE: Electric brakes self adjusting?

I do not believe they are self adjusting. Here is what could be your axle information. Dexter Or this manual Dexter sprung axles
enblethen 07/19/19 06:03pm Fifth-Wheels
RE: Motorhome drinking oil

PCV could such some oil as Chris said. Quart every thousand miles is not that bad for Chev big block.90,000 miles should not need engine rebuild. You may even put Seafoam in crankcase and run it to clean system. Run for 1000 miles before next oil chaange. We have nearly 200,000 on 7.4 miles and uses a quart very 12-1500 miles. This depends on how hard the engine is working.
enblethen 07/19/19 06:38am Class A Motorhomes
RE: 12V - 120V Norcold Fridge.

Thanks for the update! Was it hard to locate a replacement relay?
enblethen 07/18/19 06:23pm Tech Issues
RE: New Toilet recommendations

The Bravura also fits most bolt patterns, where the Sealand may need flange to be replaced or modified.
enblethen 07/18/19 10:37am General RVing Issues
RE: New Toilet recommendations

I would suggest the Thetford Bravura Bravura
enblethen 07/18/19 09:57am General RVing Issues
RE: What is going on!!!!!!!!!

Verify positions of your fill valve(s)
enblethen 07/18/19 09:54am Class A Motorhomes
RE: 120 volt electrical outlets, no power.Help!

Do you have one of the small receptacle testers? Little yellow plug in device. This will help telling whether it is getting power or whether one of the legs is open. Use a volt meter and check to insure you have power out of the inverter(s) Remove the gfci recptacles from the wall, test with voltmeter to verify that you have 120 volts AC on the load terminals. GFCI receptacles protect down stream devices with this function.
enblethen 07/18/19 09:52am Class A Motorhomes
RE: Dometic Thermostat

Pull the cover off the thermostat
enblethen 07/17/19 08:45pm Fifth-Wheels
RE: Dometic Thermostat

Reset the thermostat. Some models just take removing fuse for 15-20 seconds then letting in reboot. Other models need to have the connector in the wall separated and then reconnected. It will take a time for system to reboot. Another problem is RF interference from flourescent ballasts failing. If equipped, turn off all flourescents before rebooting thermostat.
enblethen 07/17/19 12:28pm Fifth-Wheels
RE: The Oasis System is now giving an erro message

I believe it is something on the system causing error message. Module testing starts on page 18.Oasis Manual Easier to test when with unit then trying to explain to a tech over the phone!
enblethen 07/17/19 09:20am Tech Issues
RE: 12V - 120V Norcold Fridge.

Page 6 of this manual talks about a relay that automatically switches from 120 volts to 12 volt DC operation. This relay could be bad. There is a fair wiring diagram. Manual
enblethen 07/16/19 08:12pm Tech Issues
RE: 12V - 120V Norcold Fridge.

What is your model of refer? There is places to get parts for many older units.
enblethen 07/16/19 06:29pm Tech Issues
RE: Ghost Battery Drain

Your profile does not show make, model and chassis of MH. A bad diode in the alternator regulator could cause such a drain. test I suggested could show this.
enblethen 07/16/19 12:32pm Tech Issues
RE: Ghost Battery Drain

First thought would be bad alternator Put meter on battery and get good reading. Start MH and retake reading. Should be 13.5-14.4 volts. Verify connections on battery cables. Verify that the ground to the frame is good.
enblethen 07/16/19 11:11am Tech Issues
RE: yellow stone np

Which one does not would be a better question! Coming from the east, I think you would enjoy coming in through Grand Tetons or Cody. You could come in one and out the other. Get your reservations in early for campgounds with in the park and for that matter ones outside the park like in West Yellowstone. One entrance you would need to avoid is coming over the northeast entrance from Deer Lodge, MT.
enblethen 07/14/19 09:36pm Roads and Routes
RE: This is why we can't have nice things.

I agree with bgum! Restricting activities that destroy the BLM, national forests and parks would be a start. Lottery system would not work for those of us that travel aimlessly around the country with no particular place in mind!
enblethen 07/14/19 10:10am Public Lands, Boondocking and Dry Camping
Sort by:    Search within results:
Page of 52  

New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS